Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Modified Firefly

*NOTE: These pics are from a WHILE ago. I apologize for the crappyness of them*

Hey guys! This is my Firefly for stock dart wars and/or HvZ games (If I go to any :P)


             

               MODS INCLUDE: Air Restrictor Removal
                                                NF spring addition.
                                                Improved seal.
                                                Catch Spring Improved?
                                                Slip Clutch Glued
                                  I Think thats all I did. ( I need to open it up again )
           
                                                 More Pics!
           The E- Putty Is there because I was gonna clip it, But I didn't have the tools to complete it.


                                                     Final Overview
                                         This blaser is SUPER comfortable and purdy lookin' :3

                         Thats all for now.  I didn't have anything to post, But this is close enough, right?
                                                                          Coming to a "For Sales" Post near you!
                                                                                                -plopper

No comments:

Post a Comment