Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Nerf Titan Pistol!

Hay guys. So I was grounded (And Still Am :c) and I was board. So I looked at my titan and decited to minimize it, relocate the pump, and this is what came out:
                                                It is now half as big as it used to be. :)
                   

                      I relocated the pump to the side and attached new tubing leading towards the tank.
          I also plugged the tubing that leads to the "Power Guage" and the tubing that charges the hornet.
                           I didn't want a gaping hole were the gauge used to be, so I decided to leave it in.
                                      Modifications are the same as the last post on this titan HERE
             This thing turned out great and SUPER clean! If you have a titan laying around, I recommend doing this to it!
                                               
                                                 'Till next time
                                                                    -plopper

No comments:

Post a Comment