Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Modified Breeched Firestrike!

Hay guys! I am back, and I have a new blaster to show you guys! Heres a little back story, I went on Nerfhaven about a month ago, and saw that Andtheherois did a breeched firestrike, and I really liked it. So I HAD to try it for myself. So I went up to Fred Myers, got a Firestrike that was 40% off the regular price (It was 6 bucks due to the 40%off!), and modded away! And this is what the finished product looks like!

I loves it!



                               Other mods are the same as my last firestrike, minus the intergration and coupler.




Smallification!
                                I minimized it, it turned out cleaner than my last one!



Breech Closed.



Breech Open.


As you can see, my sheath is different from Hero's. I used the 2k pump  breech from my update post HERE, cut it down a bit, and stuffed it into le firestrike, and the good news is, the breech is friction fitted in the orange back peice that meets the plunger. I still need to put a ring of super glue around the pump, but its doing fine without it. :)
Like I said, I just did....

I am naming the poster guy, Mr.Leshnook.

Video:

Thats all for now guys!
                     -plopper

No comments:

Post a Comment