Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

New Author: Kronos Nerf Mods

Hey guys, so Plopper put out a request for another blog author, and I answered the call. I will be authoring here for about a month or so as I will have school starting soon, and I won't have as much time to post when I do.
My Longshot Airtech 2000 Integration WIP

As for some information about myself, I have been modifying Nerf blasters for over a year or so, and I often use my 3D printer to
aid in my modifications. I made an improved design of the PVC Wye that is used in hoppers, that you can check out here:

http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23939

I also run a youtube channel where I modify blasters and do a review from time to time.
My Youtube Channel

Questions? Comments? Flames? Post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment