Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Overhauled Nerf Longshot (Blue)

Hay guys. So i finally got a hold of two longshots about a month ago at a price I COULD NOT refuse. And during the summer, i always wanted to pull a new angle on a LS, so... I got the materials, and decited to go apeshit on this longshot, and this is how it turned out





                                                                 The overall blaster.





                                                              

I have done ALOT of special things to it. Otherwise, I:
Added springs/Replaced Catch spring
Improved the Oring seal
Improved the back of the breech seal
Replaced old faux barrel with the frontgun top barrel
Reinforced Boltsled
Frontgun addition


Here are teh internals

As you can see (or hopefully see) I have added a brass breech to my LS. I followed SGNerfs write up on how to do this. For my first brass breech, it turned out really well! :D

I also added an AT2K to replace the shitty frontgun. I HIGHLY recommend you doing this, its ALOT better than the frontgun. 90+ft is greater than 35ft anyday.


Breech closed.

Breech open.
 The 2K is fired off of this keyring that is attached to the pullpin via the kite string. Not the best method but it works.



I need to figure out a name for my longshot.. I was thinking the "double trouble"
Anyway, here it is with its brother. REVIEW HERE!!
Also, a video review will soon to come!
-plopper

No comments:

Post a Comment