Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hi there!

Alright. Alright. I know what your gonna say, "PLOPPER!! WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARN'T YOU POSTING??" The thing is, life gets busy. And when life gets busy, you dont do mods, and when you dont do mods, you dont post mods. Simple as that.


Anyways, guys, lets cut to the chase. Im sorry that I haven't been posting much. And by much, I mean since the start of school. Since then, I did very little mods. But, hay, a mods a mod, right?


Anyway. This is what I have done in the past 2 months. a Stryfe with a Firefly stock, dubbed a "StryFly". I think Coop772 was the first to do this to a stryfe, to my knowings. Not saying he was, but whatever. I was thinking of doing this for a short while, and I had a Stryfe, and a Firefly. So I figured, why the hell not.
The stock is attached to the Stryfe via Screws and hotglue, and i shaved down the insides of the firefly so they hug the stock attachment point of the stryfe very tight, so there is no way in hell this is gonna fail anytime soon.
A Full overview will soon follow when, again, I have the time and energy to do so. Witch probably will be, again, in another month, knowing me.
Anyway, missed you guys. I will try to post at least once a week, or whenever i have the chance. Thanks for sticking with me!
-plopper

1 comment:

  1. To date that 1 click in the cool box is from me, 'cause I really like this one. Are you going to do any follow up post and did you ever paint it?

    ReplyDelete